mardi 8 décembre 2009

taschenrechner

ok, to celebrate my shiny new blog, here's the piece I did for the Venus Robotica exhibition at the Cabinet des Curieux gallery in Paris. It gave me the opportunity to do something that isn't fantasy illustration, which doesn't happen very often. The image name is Taschenrechner in reference to the famous Kraftwerk robotic song. But I also injected a fair amount of the kind of abstract art I'm influenced by: cubism, futurism, Sonia Delaunay, Moholi-Nagi, Malevich...



Exceptionnally I did a pencil sketch for that one. Here it is:


"Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand..."

4 commentaires:

Jeffrey Lai a dit…

Hello! kickass work as always :)

Emmanuel Malin a dit…

Tiens, c'est beau par ici !

Julien alday a dit…

Congrats about the new blog-now I'm able to subscribe, wich is a very good thing ! Yay ! ^^

Petit bug, cependant: je ne peux pas revenir sur la page précédente une fois que j'ai cliqué sur les dessins de cette note.

Par contre aucun problème pour les notes antérieures [celle du vieux blog, donc].

C'est probablement mineur, hein !
En tous cas, je kiffe cette dernière illu'. ^^

Bonne continuation.
Julien

Julien alday a dit…

C'est bon, ça marche ! Pardon ! ^^;